Monday, December 5, 2022

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT - SPIDER

 

Welcome! We are writers writing to a word prompt or picture prompt each week. This week the prompt is "spider". Read each writer's work, then hop on to the next writer and read their story. Click on the writer's name to go to their blog. Thanks for stopping by. 


JEAN JOACHIM (MF Sports Romance)

Dale bit her lip, thinking, What have I done? I’m just like a spider who eats her mate. 


V. L. LOCEY (MM Hockey Romance)

  I stared at the text in wide-eyed wonder.  


PATSY FAYE (Sweet M/F Romance)

Get a grip, girl. It’s only a lunch date.


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (MF Paranormal Romance)

The pinched look from last year had all but vanished.


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (M/F Paranormal Romance)

“I was scared I would betray my oath and do more harm than good.”


No comments:

Post a Comment