Monday, December 26, 2022

Tuesday Tales: From the Word STORM

 


Welcome to this week's Tuesday Tales. On behalf of myself and the rest of our authors, I want to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.   This week, we writers used the word STORM as our writing prompt. Please read each offering. Feel free to comment. We love feedback! 

V.L. LOCEY (M/M Contemporary Romance)

I kicked up some whitetails, pausing to admire their grace as they bounded off, shaking wet snow from bushes.

 PATSY FAYE (Sweet M/F Romance)

The tour guide’s chatter drew Stephanie’s attention back to the historic home and away from her handsome date.

 FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)

“You’re the only soul who can reach the top of the tree to place the angel.”

 TRICIA ANDERSEN (M/F, M/M/F Paranormal Romance)

Sometimes it sucked being the smallest adult in their tiny, unique family.

 

JEAN JOACHIM (M/F Sports Romance)

Dale took his hand. “Don’t be scared. It’ll be okay.”

“I’m not scared,” he lied.

 SUSANNE MATTHEWS (M/F Paranormal Romance)

“To my knowledge, she’d never manifested to anyone until the day my mother attacked me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment