Monday, February 1, 2021

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "ANXIOUS"

 


Welcome! We are a group of writers who write stories to word prompt every week. Click on the author's name and go to their blog to read their story. Make the rounds! And please, leave comments. We all love to have comments. Thank you for stopping by. 


JEAN C. JOACHIM (Small Town Romance) 

“You want me to print a newspaper?”


V. L. LOCEY  (MM Hockey Romance)

“Aunt Midge?” I yelled as I stamped my feet and shrugged out of my coat. 


TRICIA ANDERSEN (Greek God/Paranormal Romance)

Finally he wanted bubble gum ice cream, which frankly is horrid stuff. 


TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)

“About the same as all my other birthdays. I cooked dinner. Made my own dessert.”


JILLIAN CHANTAL (Paranormal)

Sophronia knew he had and, in her gut, she knew the woman would not be happy about it. 


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Romantic Suspense)

“But not a pristine body dressed in white, tenderly wrapped in a pink or blue blanket.”


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Medieval Romance)

“My father’s doors were ever open to travelers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment