Monday, September 7, 2020

Tuesday Tales - Picture Prompt Week

 


Welcome to Tuesday Tales, the place for weekly FREE READS! Click on the author's name and go to their blog. When you finished reading, return and move on to the next one. This week we’re writing to a picture prompt. The authors chose one of the pictures below to incorporate into their snippet. Picture prompt weeks are quick reading – only 300 words each snippet!

Thank you for stopping by!

 






 

TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)

“I wasn’t going to go to town. I’d run into too many people I know.”

 

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Greek God/Paranormal Romance)

As much as he missed Khalil, he was aching to kiss her.

 

JEAN JOACHIM (Small Town Romance)

“Oh, one thing I forgot to tell you.”

 

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)

“Never mind that. I want to know about…you know.”

 

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Suspense Romance)

Try to push the ‘concerned citizens’ to the other side of the road.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment