Monday, September 28, 2020

Tuesday Tales - Battery

 





Welcome to Tuesday Tales, the place for weekly FREE READS! Click on the author's name and go to their blog. When you've finished reading, return and move on to the next one. This week we’re writing to the prompt "BATTERY." Thank you for stopping by!


V.L. Locey (MM Hockey Romance)

God, had it been that long since a person had amused and charmed me so thoroughly? 


Jean Joachim (MF Romance) 

Tongue-tied, she checked the battery on her cellphone.


Trisha Faye (Historical Fiction)

You should have seen the look Sister Cripes gave me.


Tricia Andersen (Greek God/Paranormal Romance) 

I threatened to hit the bugger if he didn’t leave me alone. He didn’t. So I hit him.



Flossie Benton Rogers (Cozy Mystery)


A chair clattered to the floor behind me.



Jillian Chantal (Regency)


The animal let out a little “woof” which Charles chose to interpret as a yes. 



Susanne Matthews (Romantic Thriller)

The woman peeled away from the wall, her spine straightening as she pulled the vestiges of her professionalism around herself like a cloak.   


No comments:

Post a Comment