Monday, February 3, 2020

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "GRAY" #romance #paranormal #suspense




Welcome to Tuesday Tales! This week's edition of Tuesday Tales. This week, those of us sharing our works in progress with you have written to the word prompt, GRAY. Please check out all the offerings and remember, comments are always appreciated.


JEAN JOACHIM (Romantic Suspense)
“You don’t know her name?” Tim snapped off a small bunch of grapes. 

V. L. LOCEY (MM Hockey Romance)
“I thought this was a fondue party.”

TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction Short Story)
“I gotta go. Mom’s gonna tan my hide getting home so late.”

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal MMA Romance)
There was murder. I suspect they killed Mister Sullivan too. 

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
“I very recently found out my father had at least one affair, probably more.”

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Regency Romance)
A blind woman who poisoned me.  

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Fairy Tale)
The blustery wind howled across the gray crags.


SUSANNE MATTHEWS  (Historical Romance)
“As I will you. Be ready to leave in four days.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment