Monday, May 20, 2019

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "PICK"






JEAN JOACHIM (Urban Fantasy)  
The sun woke me up around six thirty. Tucked into the rocks, the cops never spotted me. 


V. L. LOCEY (MM/Historical Western Romance)

Wind stomped a foot, the shallow water splashing up over his fetlocks to his knees.

TRISHA FAYE (Historical Short Story)
“I don’t even have the gumption to argue with any of y’all right now.”

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Medieval Knight Romance)
 “The starry skies seemed pleasant enough for you last eve.”

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Paranormal)
  “Oh no thank you. I’ll take the one on the right.” 

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Greek God/Paranormal Romance)
“I belong here. You don’t.”  

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Historical Romantic Suspense)
Within weeks of her mother’s passing, Beatrice had announced the pending birth of a sixth child.  







No comments:

Post a Comment