Monday, May 6, 2019

TUESDAY TALES - Word prompt "Grassy." #tuesdaytales #romance


Welcome to Tuesday Tales! This week we are writing stories to the word prompt "grassy." Remember to stop by all the blogs. Thanks for coming. 

JEAN JOACHIM (Urban Fantasty)
The guys raced after me. My feet left the grassy area and took me in the direction of Balto

V. L. LOCEY (MM Hockey Romance)
The first snag in my well-orchestrated plans was a big redhead in a flipping kilt waiting for me at my front door. 

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal Greek God Romance)
For being a virgin goddess, her reading preferences indicated otherwise.

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Historic Romantic Suspense)
If he couldn’t trust the members of the militia, whom could he trust? 

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Medieval Knight Romance)
“I fathom not your father’s message about a secret word.”


No comments:

Post a Comment