Monday, October 2, 2023

Tuesday Tales - from the word ICY

 Welcome to Tuesday Tales, where ongoing stories incorporate word and picture prompts. Our word today is "Icy." Click on an author's name to read the excerpt. Make sure to visit all the authors. Comments make our day!





V.L. Locey (M/M Hockey Romance) 

  I worked the ice with my skates, scraping it up into small mounds.


Flossie Benton Rogers (Cozy Mystery)

An interesting exchange occurred not long after Bon Bon left.


Trisha Faye (Historical Fiction)

“Well, I’ll be jiggered. I must be tired for that to be so funny to me.”


Jillian Chantal (Contemporary/Halloween)


While it was nice not to have my brains splattered on the staircase, I was a bit freaked out. 


Jean Joachim (Women's Fiction)

Terry stood in the shadows and watched Jen walk away


Susanne Matthews (M/F Contemporary Romance with Paranormal Elements.)

The stranger’s icy eyes froze him in place.


Tricia Andersen (Greek god/paranormal romance)


She only had a brother for a short while but if anything ever happened to Freddy, she would burn the world to the ground then collapse in the ashes.



No comments:

Post a Comment