Monday, July 17, 2023

TUESDAY TALES - WRITING TO THE WORD "PLUG"


 

Welcome to Tuesday Tales, where ongoing stories incorporate word and picture prompts. Our word today is "PLUG." Click on an author's name to read the excerpt. Make sure to visit all the authors. Comments make our day!


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)

“How the Yosemite Sam do you know?” 


V.L. LOCEY (M/M Hockey Romance)

 I stormed over to the Cabriolet, my sight red with ire, and gave his foot a good swat. 


TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)

Sarah groaned and lowered her head into her cupped hands. “Oh, my Lord, my head is spinning.”


JEAN JOACHIM (M/F Small Town Romance)

“You had quite an impact on him.


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (M/F Contemporary Romance )

She’d been the popular one with all the friends while I’d been the oddball.  


No comments:

Post a Comment