Monday, April 24, 2023

Tuesday Tales - Bright

 





Welcome to this week's Tuesday Tales. Our word prompt is Bright. Don't forget to check out all the scenes. Feel free to comment on them. We love feedback from our readers. 



V.L. Locey (M/M Hockey Romance)

Next I’d be yelling at kids to get off my lawn.


Trisha Faye (Historical Fiction)

Edward began complaining. “It’s not fair. Being in the house is for women.”


Jean Joachim (M/F Sports Romance)

“Cold feet? Groom? Wait a minute…”


Susanne Matthews (M/F Romantic Suspence)

Meeting Darcy, her twin brother, had been one of the most satisfying experiences ever. 


Jillian Chantal (Contemporary)

The little freaks.


Flossie Benton Rogers (Cozy Mystery)

My life sure had taken a weird turn.


Tricia Andersen (Greek God/Paranormal)

“I don’t think you realize who I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment