Monday, March 27, 2023

Tuesday Tales: From the Word SILVERY




Welcome to this week's edition of Tuesday Tales. Spring and Winter are still in a sparring match in my neck of the woods, but hopefully, this week's scenes, written to the word prompt SILVERY will brighten your day. Check them all out and feel free to leave comments. 


 V.L. LOCEY  (M/M Hockey Romance)

 I did love me a fish sandwich.


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)

 I had also alerted my bestie, Robin.

 

TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)

 Sarah planted her hands on her hips and sent a stern glance in Faith’s direction. “Deliliah? I haven’t’ even heard you talk about Deliliah.”

 

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal Romance M/F, M/M/F)

It’s my job to take care of the brothers’ health. I can’t allow you to poison them.

 

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (M/F Contemporary Romance Suspense)

 “Are you sure those are your results?”

No comments:

Post a Comment