Monday, February 6, 2023

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "SMOKE"

 


Welcome to Tuesday Tales, where we write book scenes to incorporate word and picture prompts. Our word today is SMOKE. Click on an author's name to read the excerpt. Make sure to visit all the authors. Comments make our day!


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)

“But nagging is my superpower, so don’t blame me if I keep after you to stay.”


V. L. LOCEY (M/M Contemporary Romance)

Times and terms do change,” I whispered as I ran my fingers over the textured ceramic.  


JEAN JOACHIM (M/F Sports Romance)

“Which dish did you make, Robbie?” Angela asked.


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (M/F Paranormal Suspense/ Psychic Romance)

 Iron is a witch’s mainstay. It’s all around us, a gift from the Goddess.


JILLIAN CHANTAL (Historical Short Story)

After all, how long could one expect to be punished for mild peccadillos?


PATSY FAYE (Sweet M/F Romance)

“My bottom would have been tanned so I couldn’t sit down for a week.”


TRICIA ANDERSEN (M/F, M/M/F Paranormal Romance)

“So, can we go back to how you’re not taking over the planet?”

No comments:

Post a Comment