Monday, January 9, 2023

Tuesday Tales - Word Prompt 'pot'

 


Welcome to Tuesday Tales, the place for weekly FREE READS! Click on the author's name and go to their blog. When you finished reading, return and move on to the next one.

 

This week we’re writing to the prompt ‘pot.’ Thank you for stopping by!

 

V.L. LOCEY (M/M Contemporary Romance)

“What do you think you should do?” Decker and the goat studied me.

 PATSY FAYE (Sweet M/F Romance)

"I admit, I got so caught up in envisioning that night…that I just sort of drifted away. I don’t know where my mind went.”

 TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal Romance M/F, M/M/F)

“It’s an abbreviated version.”

 JEAN JOACHIM (M/F Sports Romance)

“If you’re gonna look like that, I’m not gonna be able to leave.”

 FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)

“The Sheriff wants to ask you a few questions.”

 SUSANNE MATTHEWS (M/F Paranormal Romance)

"Just as Marianne had sensed power in me, she sensed a dark spirit in my mother, one that seemed anchored to something nearby. "

No comments:

Post a Comment