Monday, July 18, 2022

TUESDAY TALES - PICTURE PROMPT July 19, 2022 #freereads #excerpts

Welcome to Tuesday Tales, where a group of authors share stories based on word and picture prompts. This is picture prompt week! From a group of photos, each author chooses one to incorporate into the story. Click on each author's name to read the excerpt. Comments make our day!






FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Highlander Time Travel Romance)

"This damnable game leg."


V.L. LOCEY (M/M Hockey Romance)

But man, a nice cold beer...


TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)

"Practice that one and tomorrow I'll teach you another one."


JILLIAN CHANTAL (Regency)

Tears rolled down her face.


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Romantic Comedy)

I fisted my hands at my side before I punched him, wiping that self-satisfied grin off his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment