Monday, June 27, 2022

Tuesday Tales - Easy

 





Welcome to Tuesday Tales, the place for weekly FREE READS! Click on the author's name and go to their blog. When you finished reading, return and move on to the next one. This week we’re writing to the prompt ‘Easy.’ Thank you for stopping by!



V.L. Locey (MM Hockey Romance) 

 I rubbed at my face, my fingers finding thick red stubble.


Trisha Faye (Historical Fiction)

I’ve got a bag of scraps so big I think the whole town could sew on them for a year.


Flossie Benton Rogers (Highlander Time Travel)

He shouted something, but the words were lost in the wind.


Jean Joachim (MF Sports Romance)

"If you run into Tyler Bentley, invite him to dinner."
"Oh? Why? You interested?"


Jillian Chantal (MF Regency Romance)

Her whole body was atremble.

Susanne Matthews (Contemporary MF Romance) 

Might Lorraine and her crazy idea about them fated to be together, as her mother and Dwayne had been, have merit? 


No comments:

Post a Comment