Monday, May 16, 2022

May 17, Word Prompt "Cheese."

 


Welcome! This week the authors are writing to the word prompt "cheese." Hop from author to author and read all the stories, each unique and wonderful! Thank you for stopping by!

JEAN JOACHIM (Sports Romance)

His former principal was a stickler for neatness and cleanliness. 


V. L. LOCEY  (MM Holiday Romance)

I pushed the button down. “Oh thank God! My savior!” 


TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)

“I don’t even have the gumption to argue with any of y’all right now.”


TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal Romance)

And I’ve been gone long enough that an interrogation is in order.


JILLIAN CHANTAL (Regency)

The man who followed her home.


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Highlander Time Travel)

“Do ye traipse through wilderness with a comb?”


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Contemporary Romance)

"I wanted to surprise the brother I never knew I had."

No comments:

Post a Comment