Monday, January 4, 2021

 



Welcome to Tuesday Tales! We write stories to word prompts. The prompt this week is "clock."  Click on the author's name to go to their blog. Come back and read all these wonderful stories.


V.L. Locey (MM Hockey Romance)

Placing my wine glass aside, I stole his cutting board


Flossie Benton Rogers (Historical Fantasy)

“Defend yourself, scapegrace!”


Susanne Matthews (Romantic Thriller)

"Being scared is the basis of our survival skill as a species."


Jillian Chantal (Paranormal)

The silence was eerie.


Trisha Faye (Historical Fiction)

I have to take her something. Although, it obviously won’t be a gift that I’ve stitched and finished myself.

Jean Joachim (Small Town Romance)

Would he miss Flint or be happy to be alone?


No comments:

Post a Comment