Monday, November 2, 2020

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "SHOE"

 



Welcome! Tuesday Tales consists of a group of writers who construct stories to word or picture prompts every week. This week, our word prompt is "shoe". Hop to each story. Thank you for stopping by. 


JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary Romance)

I love a man who can laugh at himself.

 

V. L. LOCEY (MM Hockey Romance)

The first cracker bounced off my forehead, the second hit me in the eye. 


TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)

“But, Mama, we don’t need money.”


JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)

“I left that closed and locked.”


TRICIA ANDERSEN (Greek God/Paranormal Romance)

“I’ve got to go to work. Do you want to see what is behind door number one or not?”


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)

My Good Samaritan turned bothersome.


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Romantic Thrillerl)

Damn! That will probably stain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment