Monday, August 24, 2020

Tuesday Tales - Bark

 





Welcome to Tuesday Tales! The word prompt this week is "Bark." Click on the author's name to go to their blog and read their story. Make the rounds of these excellent stories. 

Thank you for stopping by! 



V.L. Locey (MM Hockey Romance)
That made my drummer snort. “I fell asleep in a bush.”

Susanne Matthews (Romance Suspence)
Killing a man was easier in simulations and training exercises than it was in real life  

“If anyone tries to claim the dog, have them call on me.” 

Tricia Andersen (Greek God/Paranormal Romance)

Apollo stepped in before they all witnessed just how vicious his sister’s bite really was.


Flossie Benton Rogers (Cozy Mystery)

My bare legs brushed against creeping thyme and chocolate mint.


Trisha Faye (Historical Fiction)

She knew Frances would drool over that gift; nylons were so difficult to get a hold of.


Jean Joachim (Small Town Romance)
"I'm sorry but the traffic was terrible. Did I miss the funeral?"


l

No comments:

Post a Comment