Monday, June 15, 2020

Tuesday tales From the Word Servant.








Welcome to this weeks Tuesday tales and another look at our works in progress. This week's word prompt is SERVANT.


TRICIA ANDERSEN (Greek god/paranormal Romance)

 “I don’t, sun god?”



V.L. LOCEY (MM Holiday Romance)
“Mayor Griffiths, a quick question?”

 TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction Short Story)
As much as she usually enjoyed searching through the treasure trove of old papers, this afternoon the task didn’t hold her attention.
  
JEAN JOACHIM (Pandemic Romance)
Sick of television, Sarah flipped it off. It was eight o’clock. 

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)
 “Two murders in Glisten, and you discovered both of the bodies.”
  
SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Contemporary Romance)

I closed my eyes and played the song I knew so well, pouring every ounce of my soul into the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment