Monday, April 20, 2020

Tuesday Tales – ‘Square’ Prompt #amwriting #freereads #excerpt




Welcome to Tuesday Tales, the place for weekly FREE READS! Click on the author's name and go to their blog. When you finished reading, return and move on to the next one. This week we’re writing to the prompt ‘square’. Thank you for stopping by!




TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)
“You plan on buying so many marbles you need a basket to carry ‘em in?”

V.L. LOCEY (MM Romance)
I crossed my arms over my chest, glasses resting under my hands, and let my eyes drift shut.

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal/MMA Romance)
You made us believe that you didn’t know that the Book and amulet were related.

JEAN JOACHIM (Romance/Suspense)
“What train do I take to Empire Hospital. It’s on Hamilton Square.”

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary Short Story)
Probably ignore me or give me a sneer like I don’t have a clue what I’m talking about. 

He spat out a dandelion stalk.

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Modern Historical Romance)
"It looks like it just came off the showroom floor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment