Monday, September 30, 2019

Tuesday Tales - Word Prompt Orange #tuesdaytales #stories #orange


Welcome to Tuesday Tales, where writers craft stories to a word prompt. This week the prompt is "orange." Please make the rounds and read all the stories. They are each so different, yet so intriguing and well written.


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Paranormal Romance)

“Oh hell.” Bluebonnet eyes.


V.L. LOCEY (MM Hockey Romance) 

I’d never been so happy to get vitamin T shots in my life.


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Historical Romantic Suspense)

"But I’m not giving in yet, my little minx."


JEAN JOACHIM (Urban Fantasy)

 “I don’t see you at breakfast anymore.” Sarah, one of the cafeteria workers, said.
“I eat at home now.”


TRICIA ANDERSEN  (Paranormal Romance)

“That was certainly some certified daddy material there.”




No comments:

Post a Comment