Monday, July 22, 2019

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "HARDY"






JEAN C. JOACHIM (Urban Fantasy)
I rubbed my eyes, unable to believe what I had seen.

V. L. LOCEY (MM  Hockey Romance)
“Dave, I meant to come back, I did."

TRISHA FAYE (Historical Short Story)
“I’ve got a bag of scraps so big I think the whole town could sew on them for a year.”

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal Romance)
“I’m sorry. Did you just call me sweetheart?”

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
“Aw, hush, get in, we’ve got work to do with these hardy guys.”

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Paranormal Fantasy)
Damn! Sis could read her mind.   

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)
 “I think you’re wrong, Martin, but we’re all entitled to our opinions.”    

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Historical Romantic Suspense)
“There’s someone up there,” Murielle indicated the top of the hill.  




No comments:

Post a Comment