Monday, January 14, 2019

Tuesday Tales: Greasy


Welcome to Tuesday Tales, the weekly blog post where a select group of authors share scenes from their current works in progress with you. Scenes are based on word or picture prompts and limited to 300 or 400 words. This week, we have a word prompt, GREASY, and scenes are no more than 400 words long. Take time to read them all. Feel free to comment and let each author know what you think. We all love feedback!


V.L. LOCEY (MM Hockey Romance)
“No way I could forget,” I told him as he painted my knuckles with tender kisses.

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal/Greek god Romance)
“I don’t want them. I want you.”

FLOSSIEBENTON ROGERS (Historical Knight Romance)
The guests seated at the dais had quieted, no doubt in deference to their rumbling stomachs.

TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)
“But I don’t know why you call me your angel now. You never called me that when I was little.”

JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary Romance)
After a climbing three staircases, they entered a tiny two bedroom apartment.

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Historical)
“I’m calling us free.” 

DAVEE JONES (Romance)
“It must’ve gotten into something greasy during the storm.”

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Holiday Romance)
Lee nodded and left her to it, knowing she needed to feel the child against her—hadn’t he done the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment