Monday, January 30, 2017

Tuesday Tales - WORD PROMPT "TRACK"

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "TRACK"

Welcome to Tuesday Tales! Click on the author's name and go to their blog. When you finished reading, return and move on to the next one. The word prompt this week is "track". Thank you for coming!


TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Fiction)
"Once I had a 'Mrs.' in front of my name, Derek didn't like me going to school and being out in the evenings."


V. L. LOCEY  (M/M Hockey Romance)
This was my time now and I was going to bask in the limelight until I was burnt.

KAREN CINO (Contemporary Romance)
That night, Jill lay in bed for the longest time not being able to fall asleep.

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Contemporary Romance)
MJ gasped, knowing her cheeks flamed. "Mama!"

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
A little sleepy, I closed my eyes hoping for a little catnap before the rolling pain struck again.

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Paranormal Vintage Romance) 
He knocked a nickel in the juke box and punched E9.

JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary Romance)
Boom! There it was. The answer to her problems.



 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment