Monday, February 9, 2015

PICTURE PROMPT THIS WEEK - 12 WRITERS




Welcome! Click on the writer's name to go to their blog. Don't forget to return and read all the stories from these talented folks. Please leave comments. We love feedback. Thanks for coming!
JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary Romance)
Who shows  up fifteen minutes early for a date? What an idiot. 
  
V. L. LOCEY (Multicultural Romance)
“Two against one isn`t fair,” I said, returning to face forward.


KAREN CINO (Baseball Romance)
Lorenzo wanted the perfect Valentine's Day celebration for Pia, but things didn't go as planned.
 

IRIS BLOBEL (Contemporary Romance)
She flirted shamelessly with me despite the age gap. I loved it.

TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Romance)
With the handsome man sitting across the red checkered tablecloth from her, his hair gently brushing the tops of his shoulders each time he moved his head, Sally had never been more aware of her background.

MORGAN WYATT (Cougar Romance)
"Not the best place to kiss you. I couldn’t help myself."

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)
“Of course, but I was thinking about the food not the atmosphere.”

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
“I know you are, Rudy. You have a new energy.” She leaned down to kiss me, lingering face to face, catching my gaze.

KAY SPRINGSTEEN   (Contemporary) 
Eight-twenty. Paul was officially an hour and twenty minutes late. And no phone call.

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Vintage Romance)
A simple kiss under the mistletoe wouldn't be nearly enough.

JEANINE MCADAM  (Historic Western)
“Woman,” Sarah's husband asked. “You got super ready?”

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Romantic Suspense)
All right.  I am your husband, your lover, your master, your god, your father, your very soul.  Good enough now?”

No comments:

Post a Comment