Monday, January 5, 2015

Tuesday Tales - Gray


Welcome to Tuesday Tales!

Click on the writer's name to go to their blog and read their story. Don't forget to come back and enjoy all the stories here.

Thank you for coming.



Jillian Chantal (Contemporary Romance)
Get this toast done and get out was all she wanted to do.

Davee Jones (Contemporary Adult Romance)
"Anger, shame, guilt all boiled like a responsive stew from the bottoms of my feet to the top of my head. “It was my fault, her life turned to a gray area. Does my mom blame me?”

Jean Joachim (Sports Romance)
When he entered the woods at a comfortable lope, Buddy let out a breath.

Trisha Faye (Contemporary Sweet Romance)
Sally’s chest heaved with a giant sigh. “Don’t I wish I had a man to … um … spend some energy on.”

Flossie Benton Rogers (Paranormal Romance)
"What was it the spook said about a ring?"

 Morgan Wyatt (Contemporary Romance)
“Do you think he knows I’m a lawyer?” Will asked, looking mildly amused.

Tricia Anderson (Contemporary (Sports) Romance)
“So, who’s still around?” “Pretty much the whole gang.  You’re the only one who left.” Reese paused for a moment.  “Even Lily Dixon?”

V.L. Locey (Multicultural Romance)
My rump and mashed potato filled dough balls are on first name terms and sadly resemble each other.

Mary Terrani (Paranormal Romance)
“You sure you’re ready for this?” Nate leaned against the doorframe with his arms folded across his chest

No comments:

Post a Comment