Monday, December 15, 2014

Tuesday Tales - 12 Writers Writing to the Prompt "Dance"

Welcome back to Tuesday Tales! This week we have 11 writers that have joined in on the word prompt "Dance". Click on the writer's name to go to their blog. Thank you for coming.

SARAH CASS (Contemporary Holiday [F/F])
“I look damn good in a corset, if I do say so myself.”
“You sure as shittin’ do.”

MARY TERRANI (Urban Fantasy)
“I am pleased that you agreed to my assistance. The Spirits say it will aid you on your journey.”


V.L. LOCEY (M/F Multicultural Romance)
I gave him my personal number, hung up, and ran outside.

IRIS BLOBEL (Contemporary Romance)
Connor instinctively touched the scar on his forehead.

TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Romance)
“The only happy moments of my childhood were spent in that farmhouse down there.”

ELIZABETH BLACK (Sweet Romance)
I held up a plastic reindeer. "This one is Dancer. I wonder if Santa called him Dancer because he could dance."
"In that case, why was that other one called Vixen?" Eric asked.

JEAN JOACHIM (Sports romance)
In the locker room, under a hot shower, Buddy thought back to the first time he and Emmy made love.

MORGAN WYATT (Contemporary Romance)
"What does a person do about blackmail?”


JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)
Kevin took her hand and entwined his fingers in hers.

TRICIA ANDERSON (Steampunk Romance)
His eyes caught two men mulling about the corner.  He frowned as their cold, piercing eyes watched him walk by.  He shook the paranoia from his mind.  No one knew where Emma was.

DAVEE JONES(Contemporary Romance)
"Will I ever dance at my sister's wedding?"
The man loomed above her on the stairs, his dark eyes questioning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment