Monday, November 3, 2014

Tuesday Tales - FLOWER

 
 
 





Welcome to Tuesday Tales! Click on the writer's name to go to their blog and read their story. Don't forget to come back and enjoy all the stories here. Thank you for coming.
 
I love Sex on the Stages. They`re so delicious and fruity that you hardly taste the vodka in them, but it`s in there, trust me.   

And without even thinking twice about it, she stood on her toes and placed a kiss on his cheek. “Give me a call when you need to talk.”

I also unequivocally thought I was going to live to the age of 85. I was wrong.
 

It reminded her more of an ancestral home than a commonal-garden B&B. Pity it was fully booked.
The charm of the place called to her.


Taking advantage of Will’s concentration on his hosts, she ogled him thoroughly. Definitely, no gargoyle, no extra ears or fingers, and charming, somewhat.


“Time to get up.”
She rolled over, waving Shady away. “Not yet.”




Snow fell in big flakes, covering the ground fast.
 

Tricia Anderson (SteampunkRomance)
“A gentleman never shares who he has spent his night with. However, I can tell you she’ll be furious if she knows I’m here so we need to make this quick. I need a favor of you.”


“Shale, what did the spirit show you?”


Elizabeth Black (Sweet Romance)
Eric got another bizarre idea in his head. He took me to a museum to see the stinkiest flower on earth.




No comments:

Post a Comment