Monday, September 15, 2014

Tuesday Tales - 12 Writers Writing to the Prompt "Curly"





Welcome back to Tuesday Tales. This week we are writing to the word prompt “curly”.  Click on the author’s name to go to their blog.  Please stop back and visit each author’s blog.  Thank you for coming.
SARAH CASS (Contemporary Romance) “You’re going to kill me in a slow torturous death,” he whispered against her sleeping form. “And I’m going to love every minute.”
MORGAN WYATT(Contemporary Romance)
Exposed
Not a bad guy, but not great either. She’d hoped he’d develop this great passion for her. 
TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Romance)
A cold front eased into north Texas that afternoon, sliding down from Oklahoma. As it wrapped its icy tentacles towards Fort Worth customers fled from Oak Grove Square.
SHERRY GLOAG (Romantic Suspense)
She had to make a choice. And do it now. Right or left? 
V.L. LOCEY (M/F Contemporary Romance)
I felt like a teenager waiting for her prom date all Thanksgiving morning.
TRICIA ANDERSEN (Steampunk Romance)
I was here because I wanted to be with you.  I touched you, I kissed you because I wanted you deep in my core to the point I ached. 
JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)
Maybe it was time to move ahead and put the past behind her.
IRIS BLOBEL (Contemporary Romance)
“I’m offended,” she said with a laugh. “Emily Bradshaw.” With an exaggerated sigh she added. “The man who gave me my first kiss can’t even remember me.”
JEAN JOACHIM (Sports Romance)
The cheerleaders, referred to as The Connecticut Queens, were practicing on the field while the team was warming up.
Karol pulled away from the hospital, she didn't bother staying in the mess of reporters.
JAMIE SALISBURY (Contemporary)
Choice Affairs
Susan Pickett White, my soon to be mother-in-law. The woman is also a self-centered, narcissistic bitch. I would say she's self-absorbed or perhaps even egotistical, but for Susan that's lightweight. 
DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
Split the Uprights
“All I could think about was lacing my fingers through his curly hair and pulling very hardtri."




No comments:

Post a Comment