Monday, July 21, 2014

TUESDAY TALES - 8 WRITERS WRITING TO THE PROMP "BLOOM"

Welcome! Today's word prompt is "bloom". Click on the writer's name to go to their blog. Please return to read other amazing stories. Thank you so much for coming.
JEAN JOACHIM (Sports Romance)
“I’ve met someone,” Griff said into the phone to his sister, Kathy.“Fantastic! Who is she?
TRICIA FAYE (Contemporary Romance) 
“Honey, I think you’re going to have to break down and do the coffee bit this morning. I don’t think your Chai Tea is going to touch that shade of drag ass you’re wearing this morning.”
V. L. LOCEY(M/F Contemporary Romance)
“Jonah, what are you doing?” I asked after swallowing. I did not pull my hand away. His was warm and big and calloused.
IRIS BLOBEL(Sports Romance)
The phone rang, and Sarah moved away, but Oliver didn’t budge. The answering machine switched on, and they listened to Markus’ voice.
DAVEE JONES(Contemporary Adult Romance)
Multiple Scorgasms
“I don’t know, Danika. I love you, but, I don’t know how to love someone without sex involved.”
TABITHA SHAY(Paranormal)
Gray Mortuary—where all things go bump in the night.
But this? This was impossible. JAMIE SALISBURY (Fiction)  
Long before Jim, I had a delightful editor by the name of Matilda York.Long before Jim, I had a delightful editor by the name of Matilda York.
STEFAN ELLERY (Thriller)
John could hear the call over the PA for visitors to leave.  
FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Paranormal Romance)
His voice deepened. “I’ll stick.”

No comments:

Post a Comment