Monday, June 10, 2013

TUESDAY TALES - STORIES BY 13 WRITERS!

Welcome to Tuesday Tales! Today our writers are writing to the word prompt, "shoes". Click on the author's name to go to their blog. Thank you for stopping by.
 JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary Romance) 
“Why do you care if I’m engaged to Felicia? You hate me anyway…smug creep that I am.”
“I don’t hate you,” Rory turned away to hide her blush.
TRISHA FAYE (20th Century Historical)
After supper and clean up, Doris began her pleas to pull out the scrap bag.

I relented.
Her body felt three times as heavy and it took a lot of effort for her to stand, but she reached for the phone. “Ty, I’d appreciate if you’d stop calling.”
None of the dogs had greeted me with their usual enthusiasm. Something was off.
The pain that streaked Jake's heart at the line of packing boxes against her wall eased when he found her with her head buried deep in a box, her gorgeous ass wiggling with each grunt of displeasure.
She muttered, “Where the hell is it?” 
“I see what you both mean and agree. Then my question, who the hell is that? And who would want to hurt me so much?” George all but demanded of the two women. 
I will take the eyes first and then once I have flayed the face from the bone and settled them all in the formula............
Paul licked his dry lips,and kept himself alert for anything that may cause trouble for him and his group. The screeching sound caused the hairs on his arms to rise. 
“Great. Trapped on seventy tons of steel with an obnoxious American who doesn’t seem to have any manners at all.” 
KAREN CINO (Contemporary Romance) 
At the end of the game, Pia sat in her seat, not sure what to do.  Lorenzo never told her where she should meet him. 

"Miranda will never marry you."

"I believe differently.”
"Twister Fate"
"Organized chaos surrounded the wide swath of destruction. Errant sprinkles of rain dropped from a clearing sky."
She bought a few outrageous nighties that she planned to treat him to. 
SHERRY GLOAG (Fiction)
Most people drooled over gourmet food, Lidia thought, while others lusted after jewellery or the latest fashion in clothes. For her it was shoes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment