Monday, January 9, 2017

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "COFFEE"


Welcome to this week's edition of Tuesday Tales.  It's a perfect time to find some new reads. Check out the excerpts using this week's word prompt coffee. Click on a writer's name to visit their blog. Then return here to read some more stories. We hope you enjoy!


Karen Cino (Contemporary Romance)
“You are a guest in my house. I want you to sit back and get comfortable. All work related talk is off the table as of now.”


Trisha Faye (Contemporary Romance)
Carmen glared, a cutting look passing across the space between them.


V.L. Locey (M/M Hockey Romance )
His hand continued moving over my back, keeping me in touch with him and this place so far above where I had lived for seven years.


Flossie Benton Rogers (Paranormal Romance)
Whoa. Dial it back a lightyear or two.


Susanne Matthews (Holiday Romance)
“So Mr. Kayne-Lamont, what do you really want from the town of Willow Grove?”


Jean Joachim (Contemporary Romance)
“I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?”


No comments:

Post a Comment