Monday, January 2, 2017

Tuesday Tales - Point


Happy New Year and welcome to this week's edition of Tuesday Tales.  It's a great time to start some new reads so check out the excerpts using this week's word prompt POINT. We hope you enjoy!

Trisha Faye (Contemporary Romance) 
Ma’am? Even though he has a good ten years on me?

Karen Cino (Contemporary Romance)
Robbie poured a little more wine into Jill’s glass once she finished her dinner. 

V.L. Locey (M/M Hockey Romance)
Back in my days on the streets, I could have survived for a month on what Riley’s housekeeper threw out in one week, no lie. 

Susanne Matthews (Holiday Romance)
“I was just talking to Elmore. He’ll come over after the meeting to see if he can boost my engine.” She reddened. “I mean my car’s engine.”

Flossie Benton Rogers (Paranormal Romance)
Using her elbows as leverage, she scrabbled backward.

Tricia Andersen (Paranormal/MMA Romance)
Micah's voice was a low growl. "Surprise."


No comments:

Post a Comment