Monday, January 23, 2017

Tuesday Tales - Picture Prompt






Welcome to this week's edition of Tuesday Tales. This week we have a picture prompt - author's choice - so all excerpts must be 300 words or under and reflect the chosen image. Click on a writer's name to visit their blog. Then return here to read some more stories. We hope you enjoy!


V.L. Locey (M/M Hockey Romance)

My eyes were exhausted, my back stiff, and my brain fried like a ham steak. 

Susanne Matthews  (Contemporary Romance)

Mother of God, what have I done?

Trisha Faye (Contemporary Romance)

“You lost your mind, girl? Inviting kids in to play pranks?”

Karen Cino (Contemporary Romance)

Jill closed the door when Robbie disappeared behind the pine trees and walked into the living room where Robbie had a started a fire.

Jean Joachim (Contemporary Romance)

She sighed. The things she had to do to get Ned Collins to commit.

Flossie Benton Rogers (Paranormal Romance)

Sunrays gleamed on the smooth granite surface.

Davee Jones (Contemporary Romance)

“When I need peace, I look to the fresh snow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment