Monday, May 25, 2015

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT - ATTITUDE

Welcome to Tuesday Tales. The word prompt this week is "attitude". Please click on the writer's name to go to their blog for their story. Don't forget to come back and read all the stories. Thank you for coming.

JEAN JOACHIM (Modern Historical)
Little Penn toddled into the kitchen as Maggie was finishing up the morning dishes.  He tugged on her skirt.
TRICIA ANDERSEN (Contemporary Sports Romance)
At the foot of the escalator was Reese waiting for them, his strong arms crossed over his chest.  His grin was nearly as crazy as Buddy’s.
V. L. LOCEY (Multicultural Romance)
This is real life. Men don`t act like fictional men do. 
IRIS BLOBEL (Contemporary Romance)
“How are you really going?” he asked
"Fine. Why do you keep asking me?”
TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Romance)
“Oh my god,” she groaned. “I wish I could just clone myself.”
JOSELYN VAUGHN (Romantic Comedy)
“I take back my apology. You are ridiculous.”
MORGAN WYATT (Contemporary Romance)
Did he just say that? Tell her what he was going to do in her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment