Monday, March 30, 2020

Tuesday Tales - Bum








Welcome to Tuesday Tales! This week we've written to the word prompt "Bum". Please check out all the offerings and remember, comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by and many thanks for sharing!



V.L. Locey (MM Hockey Romance) 
I cleared the worries from my brain simply by rolling my head on the pillow to gaze into his green eyes.

Jean Joachim (Romantic Suspense) 
 Tim checked the digital sign. “Train’ll be here in two minutes.”

Trisha Faye (Historical Fiction Short Story)
"Careful! Don't drop them!"

Tricia Andersen (MMA/Paranormal Romance)
He was about to get his ass kicked by a bunch of vampires until I got there. I basically saved his life.

“Not all of us have sworn off men forever.”

Susanne Matthews (Modern Historical Romance)
Please God, cut me some slack here. There’s slow, and then there’s stopped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment