Monday, April 8, 2024

Tuesday Tales - Snippets for the word 'gentle'


 



Welcome to Tuesday Tales! Each week, authors write story snippets to word prompts. Our word for this week is "gentle." Click on the name of each author to go to her blog and read the free story. Make sure to visit all the authors. Thanks for your support!

 

Flossie Benton Rogers (Cozy Mystery)

“No, I slept like the dead.”

Tricia Andersen  (Greek god/paranormal romance)

I have a hunch.

Jillian Chantal (Contemporary)

After my shower, I met with the Sherlock Homies at trivia night.

Jean Joachim (Women's Fiction)

“Why don’t I send you a text every night. Would that do?”

Susanne Matthews (Contemporary Paranormal Romance Suspense)

When he noticed Dr. Morrison, he stiffened and glared. He seemed to stand taller, reminding her of the silverback gorilla she’d seen at the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment