Monday, November 27, 2023

Tuesday Tales - Foolish

 





Welcome to Tuesday Tales, where a group of talented authors write to a word prompt. This week the word is "foolish" in any form. I hope you'll read all the stories and leave comments. The authors love to get feedback. 



V.L. Locey (M/M Romance)

I chewed on my orange as I tried to decipher if she were being sincere or sarcastic. 


Trisha Faye (Historical Fiction)

Fourth of July festivities. Sarah hadn’t even been thinking about that.


Tricia Andersen (Greek God/Paranormal Romance)

But I’m her little brother.



Flossie Benton Rogers (Cozy Romance) 


Go to the library.”



Jean Joachim (Women's Fiction)


Anger steamed through his veins. The more he obsessed, the madder he got. 



Susanne Matthews (M/F Contemporary Paranormal Romance) 


There was no damn way she’d fallen asleep on a public bench after one glass of beer.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment