Monday, April 3, 2023

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "TOUGH"

 


Welcome to Tuesday Tales where a group of exceptional authors write stories to word and picture prompts. This week, it's a word prompt - "Tough".  Click on each name to go to the blog and read their tale. 


JEAN C. JOACHIM (MF Sports Romance)

Silence. Her parents glanced at each other over the table before making flimsy excuses to leave


V.L. LOCEY (MM Hockey Romance)

  My mind flicked to Gabe and how incredibly brave he was.


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)

There was Dovie rushing toward me. 


TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)

“Her stitching is much neater than mine. My stitches might be too sloppy and ugly,” Faith said.


SUSANNE MATTHEWS (M/F Contemporary Romantic Suspense)

Since I’m not sleeping well, having nightmares where I’m running down the streets naked, screaming who am I? 


JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)

  Mavis let out a screech and pointed to the edge of the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment