Monday, August 3, 2020

Tuesday Tales - Arch




Welcome to Tuesday Tales! The word prompt this week is "Arch." Click on the author's name to go to her blog and read her story. Make the rounds of these excellent stories. 
Thank you for stopping by! 


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Cozy Mystery)

I dropped the brush on the floor and tickled her silky head.

  

TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction) 

“Yes, you are. You are the strongest person I know. Well…other than me, of course.”


TRICIA ANDERSEN  (Greek god/paranormal Romance)

Is my brother and the booze hound still here?

 

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Romance Suspense)

Going out on a case on her own while on modified duty was a little like playing Russian Roulette.

 

JEAN JOACHIM (Small Town Romance)

“Really?” Tears stung the backs of Jackie’s eyes. “You’d do that for me?”

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment