Monday, July 8, 2019

Tuesday Tales - Weak






Welcome back! This week our word prompt is "Weak". Make sure visit all the great authors by clicking on their names. 

**~**

V.L. Locey (MM Hockey Romance)
“Are you still dating that actress?”


Tricia Andersen (Paranormal Romance)  
His ground game was weak as hell but his striking game was deadly.


Jillian Chantal (Contemporary Romance)
And now here I was, acting like he was my best friend and needing defending from bullies.  


Trisha Faye (Historical Short Story)
“You’ll see it. The brick building on the corner – used to be the bank.”

Susanne Matthews (Historical Romance Suspense)
“I have friends in New France, your grace,” she said, her voice barely above a whisper, “although I doubt you would know them.”

Jean Joachim (Urban Fantasy)
Fear spiked through me. The adrenaline rush almost made my heart burst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment