Monday, June 17, 2019

Picture Prompt Week







This week, the authors of Tuesday Tales are writing to picture prompts. On these weeks, the snippets shared are 300 words or less. Check them out by clicking on the name of the author. Enjoy!


**~**

V.L. Locey (MM Historical Western Romance)
I cinched him to me, my arm around his lower back.

Susanne Matthews (Historical Romantic Suspense)
Sadly, they would never know what they’d missed.  

Jean Joachim (Urban Fantasy)
The statue of King Jagiello of Poland used to scare me when I was a kid.

Trisha Faye (Historical Short Story) 
“Ask me about crops. Ask me about livestock. Ask me about what fishing holes are the best.”

Tricia Andersen (Paranormal Greek God Romance)
A smile crept on her lips. In a way, it was good to be home.

Flossie Benton Rogers  (Medieval Knight Romance)
“North wind cuts tonight.”



No comments:

Post a Comment