Monday, April 8, 2019

Tuesday Tales - Tax







Welcome to Tuesday Tales! Thanks for stopping by. Our word prompt this week is "road." Click on the author's name to go to her blog. Comments are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by. 


V.L. Locey (MM Hockey Romance)

“Hey,” Dan called from the front door as I made my way past his Jeep Cherokee and my shiny black Caddy SUV. “You stop at Mario’s?”

Tricia Andersen (Greek God/Paranormal) 

“Blessing? You helped me kidnap her.”

Trisha Faye (Contemporary Fiction)

“I could front you some. Say three hundred dollars. That should be enough to get you going.”

Susanne Matthews (Historical Romance Suspense)
If he was lured there, it was specifically to kill him. Why?  

JeanJoachim (Urban Fantasy/YA)
Jamie is a stupid name for a boy.

Flossie Benton Rogers (Medieval Knight Romance)
“Ye leave tonight, and that is the end of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment