Monday, March 11, 2019

Tuesday Tale: Word Prompt-- Steady


Welcome to this week's Tuesday Tales. Our word prompt is STEADY. Please take time to read all the posts. Our authors would love to hear from you. It takes only a moment to leave a comment. 


V.L.LOCEY (MM Hockey Romance)
Could I have something like that with Ethan? 

TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)
I think Bobby was more excited about all the commotion taking place. I was petrified.

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal Romance)
But suddenly the urge to have someone waiting for him with the words “I love you” on her lips was the only thing he wanted.

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Paranormal)
“Salt barrier?”

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Medieval Knight Romance)
“Saints above, the gloom lifts.”

JEAN JOACHIM (Big City Romance)
“Miss Chadwick?” He cocked an eyebrow, his gray eyes hard and inquisitive.
“You!” Shock zinged through her.

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Historical Romance)
“Like my ears are going to fall off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment