Monday, April 30, 2018

May 1, 2018 From the Word ROSE


Welcome to this week's Tuesday Tales, the blog where ideas become books. This week our posts, maximum 500 words, all have to include the word ROSE. 

Make sure you take the time to visit each of the bloggers to see how they incorporated the prompt in their stories. Enjoy!


V.L. LOCEY   (MM Contemporary Romance)
When he returned the smile, I grabbed tight to the sign post behind me.

TRICIA ANDERSEN   (Paranormal/Greek God Romance)
Why would you help me? I thought Zeus banned the gods from helping us.”

SUSANNE MATTHEWS   (Historical Romance)
In the distance, a wolf’s mournful howl split the silence.

JEAN JOACHIM (Romance)
At noon, after his parents loaded up the family car, Lizzie cried and hugged Nick goodbye.

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS   (Paranormal Fantasy Romance)
Her heartbeat quickened in rhythm with the stirring music.

TRISHA FAYE   (Contemporary Romance Short Story)
“Mind if I feed them here, before I take them home with me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment