Monday, June 26, 2017

Tuesday Tales - Strap







Welcome! It's time for Tuesday Tales. Click on the author's name to go to their blog and read their story. Don't forget to come back and visit all the authors. Thank you for stopping by. 



V.L. Locey (MM Contemporary Romance)


My partner was not exactly happy to see me at his door when he finally yanked it open. 

Flossie Benton Rogers (Paranormal Fantasy Romance)


“I don’t have time to mollycoddle.”


Susanne Matthews (Contemporary Romance)


Lucette shook her head. “I do not know. I have never seen anything like it.”


Jean Joachim (Rural Romance)



Rick's phone rang. His cousin. “Are you inviting me to dinner?”

Jillian Chantal (Horror)

When he was within a few feet of me, he said, “Ain’t you scared?”

No comments:

Post a Comment