Monday, April 10, 2017

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "LAKE" #romance #shortstory


Welcome to Tuesday Tales! Click on the author's name and go to their blog. When you finished reading, return and move on to the next one. The word prompt this week is "lake". Thank you for coming!

JEAN JOACHIM (Rural Romance)
“Better get your ass up outta there before another car comes along.”

TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Fiction)
The open laptop sat on the desk, beckoning to her in a come hither manner.

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Contemporary Romance)
I’m wide awake and since this storm seems intent on staying around, I won’t be able to sleep anyway.

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
“We always enjoyed going to the lake.”

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Regency Pirate Story)
“Don’t be mad at me and the boys for going, will you?”

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Paranormal Fantasy Romance)
Her wintry gray eyes glittered.

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal MMA Romance)
“Yeah. Tell me about it. I think I might have married me a psychopath.”

No comments:

Post a Comment