Tuesday, September 20, 2016

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "CALL"




Welcome! This week we're writing to the prompt "call". I hope you enjoy the stories from these talented writers. Thanks for coming. Feel free to leave comments, we love feedback. 

Jean Joachim (Modern Historical Romance)
“I’m coming, I’m coming,” called Anne Roberts, bustling into the kitchen, brandishing a pen. “Where do I sign?”

V.L. Locey M/M Hockey Romance
He stepped behind the couch then bent over it, his hands sliding down my chest, his head next to mine.

Trisha Faye (Contemporary Romance)
“He must have given some clues about himself with all this discussionyou’ve had.”

Jillian Chantal (Contemporary Murder Mystery)
“Oh, hell no. That wasn’t it at all.”

Susanne Matthews (Contemporary Romance)
“You’ll look great. In fact, I recommend the eyes. They give you that zombie look.”

Davee Jones (Contemporary Romance)
“I just call you mine.”

Trisha Andersen (MMA Romance)
"Now go sit on the couch. I’ll bring your breakfast to you.”
“Naked?”

No comments:

Post a Comment